Soya granules as well as chunks are defatted soy flour product and are a by-product of extracting soybean oil. It is quick to cook and its protein content is comparable to various animal foods.
ingredients: (SERVing size: 2 kebabs)
Soybean Granules: 20 g, Bengal Gram Pulse: 15 g, Carrot: 20 g, Potato: 30 g, Salt & other Spices: To taste, Oil: for brushing the kebabs.
- Boil and peel potatoes.
- Pressure cook the pulse and vegetables.
- Soak soybean chunks in warm water for few minutes.
- Mash potatoes, veggies, pulse and soybean.
- Add salt and spices and mix well.
- Shape them into small balls and flatten with both palms.
- Brush the kebabs with oil.
- Bake at 200℃ till the kebabs turn golden brown.
- Turn the other side and bake again.
- Serve hot with green chutney.